What is PALAEODIVERSITY?
- PALAEODIVERSITY is a peer-reviewed, international scientific palaeontological journal, formerly named Stuttgarter Beiträge zur Naturkunde Serie B. It is available as a printed version and as an OPEN ACCESS online journal
Who is behind this journal?
Why should I publish in Palaeodiversity?
- PALAEODIVERSITY is a peer-reviewed OPEN ACCESS journal.
- Publication is free of charge for the author.
- There is no restriction of pages and figures, and a limited number of colored images is free of charge.
- Authors will receive 50 printed reprints for free.
- Authors are explicitly allowed to publish a pdf-file of their article on their websites.
- A printed version of PALAEODIVERSITY is also published annually, together with the online version in pdf format.
- PALAEODIVERSITY and its antecessor, Stuttgarter Beiträge zur Naturkunde Serie B, also guarantee a world-wide distribution of the printed version due to exchange with libraries all over the world.
How can I publish in PALAEODIVERSITY?
- The manuscript handling is quick and easy due to our online submission system. Please read the instructions to author.
PALAEODIVERSITY - ISSN 1867-6294
Copyright: Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart
Online since April 2008